Re: [Harp-L] Calrad Dynamic DM-9 harp mic

I've had one in my collection for about 7 years and won't sell it and I
actually use it sometimes.  It's a pretty cool mic with real nice tone.  For
a dynamic mic it has pretty good mid range cut and sufficient output.   For
those who like smaller diameter mics then this is a great mic.  It's
hardwired so a VC would require work, but since there's not many around I
personally wouldn't touch it.  The cord is about 8 feet and you can always
get a 1/4-1/4" female coupling if you wanted more cable length if you keep
it stock.
Hope that helps,
harp on!

--