Re: [Harp-L] Over-blows

Hi,

Rick writes: Can you blow bend holes 8-10, Jeff? If so start by applying
the same technique to hole 6, then holes 4 &, 5. (5 is the most difficult,
for me)

Is it necessary  to learn how to over blow the 5 hole? Is not the same
note attainable on the 6 straight blow, as a 5 hole over blow?

Unless you are just looking for an alternative G note (on the  C-harp).

By the way, I am still not an over blower. In fact it blow my mind how this
 technique is used so well by some expert players. Not an easy technique
for  me.

Best,
Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 6/15/2011 10:12:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,