Re: [Harp-L] Best starter harp for a young boy - teaching aids

Thanks to all for the great thoughts.  The boy is 8 years old.  I have
messed around with some really cheap harps, and wanted to get him something
that would let him get a sense for what it could do.  His father plays
guitar, so I"m going to show dad how he can play some basic blues and son
can play along.  I ordered a Suzuki Folkmaster in C from Rockin Ron.

Cheers to all.

PETE