[Harp-L] Sonny Jr News

Just to be clear, I have so much excellent personal gear that if you want
something, email me OFF LIST and ask what you want. I would need another
lifetime to post every piece I have. All Sonny Jr amp owners are the ones who
will be involved in my system I have been developing for over 20 years,
again  allowing a player to be self reliant. The Ronette xtal is extremely rare
in  the box mic from Holland, a Kim Wilson favorite, with one of the
hottest  crystals I have ever encountered, is $600 to the first one to email me
with the  money. Owning several thousand crystal mics over the years, I know
what is  hot and what is not. The super hot 10/10 CM elements in Turner
shells go through  my hands for approval and I am selling them directly now, will
not sell anything  less than that..
I have already done everything amp wise from Masco MA17 based production
Sonny Jr 1, SJ2, -  410, Super Sonny, Cruncher, Super Cruncher, Avenger,
using speaker combinations that matched each circuit as well as tubes,
combinations that some may use once they diagnose what I did, however I was  the
one sitting there one at a time for all the years until it Felt and sounded
like the sound I had locked in my head.. Sugar Ray Norcia as well as all the
pro  endorsers were the ones who gave final ok once they received them. Just
emailed  with Gary Smith who is still using his stock Cruncher, never
played  through any monitor and uses his 20 watt head to travel lightly with. All
my  Endorsers only use Sonny Jr amps as their custom amp, of course  having
traveled I understand they need to use something as a back  line, that is
where I send them tubes and my info so they can have a  consistent amp like a
reissue and get the best sound from when they go overseas.  Charlie is used
to the Twin he plays when traveling and emails me every  day.. This is
personal, my new website will detail in video format my  relationships with the
wonderful people who stand behind me, and my product.

Just email me off list.. All SJ owners, I Will have this new system
completed, am just working out the details so can create documents for each
amplifier and how to set it up. It has been up there for all these years, now
the time is right.. Information such as exactly LW used on Rocker, his final
hours on this earth, from those that were there, I am documenting as it is
not a  discussion, rather the truth as I believe it from the masters who told
it to me.
Thank you all for keeping the passion alive.. Sincerely, Sonny Jr.