From: George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Mark <cahebayx@xxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Jun 9, 2011 2:14 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] George Miklas

I was born in 1965.  Sorry, that was not me.  I'm curious to see this video.  Can you put it on YouTube for me?

George

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Mark <cahebayx@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 I have a video from 1965 TV show palace theatre and someone mentioned
that George Miklas was one of the harp players in the group
johnny puleo and his harmonica gang . if true which one is
he

Regards
Mark

Latest product:  BEAUTIFUL HAND PAINTED FAN FROM SPAIN - NEW
$14.99 | Bid now | Buy it now

  Get this email app!

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

  Get this email app!

Signature powered by WiseStamp