Re: [Harp-L] VIDEO--Thiago Cervera Trio - Juke

Thiago is fantastic on the rackharp! one of my heroes

Here is a livetake where I play Django Reinhardts "Nuages", using a Diatonic in G,

http://youtu.be/e-HhLgAxsrI

All the best and happy monday

/ Filip Jers

www.filipjers.com

New CD! "Spiro" released in May 2011 on Fojablue Records

5 jun 2011 kl. 16.35 skrev Randy Singer:

> Well said ICE. It sure don't. He can play
> effortless levy styled OB's with that rack too.
>
> Randy Singer
> randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 954.422.5888  office
> 954.929.7733  cell
>
> Bless the present.
> Trust yourself.
> Expect the best!!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 5, 2011, at 10:05 AM, The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> how perfect to get the ultimate guitar accompaniment for harmonica.....do them both yourself.
>>
>> sure don't sound like a rack harmonica

Filip Jers

www.filipjers.com

phone: 0046 768 08 25 50