Re: [Harp-L] Retuning harmonica

Thanks for the reply.
I will check this out. I am in Europe, so Blu-tak is available for me.
The question: does it have any taste after applying? I mean, as I remember
it has some smell.(I can be wrong, I may thing of another material.)
BTW, I prefer to go from a standard G, as it is more widely available and I
have a few of it in stock at home.

KC