Re: [Harp-L] Charlie Parker solo on diatonic

"quite another to play it solo or with a rhythm/chord  track."
..................and quite another, again, to play with a flesh and
blood musician. Seems like hardly anybody does it anymore, at least on
Youtube.
Amazing playing, nevertheless, Jerome. By the way, just listening to
your 'Stella by Starlight'; is that a raised dfraw 5  I hear?
RD

>>> <philharpn@xxxxxxx> 3/06/2011 2:50 >>>
I think you miss the point.

 It is one thing to play along in unison with a recording; quite
another to play it solo or with a rhythm/chord  track.

It is also to separate two instrument "voices" when they are playing in
unison.
hope this clears everything up.

Phil