Re: [Harp-L] new diatonic tuning for chromatic play with chords

Two octaves over 10 holes? Too stretched. Overblows are not as hard as
most think. Just a bit of practice. You can try valves. For my taste
and 10 years of playing straight bends with correct pitch on 3rd hole
are much harder to master than 4-6 overblows. I'd watch to something
like Powerbender (but I dislike 3rd octave of powerbender). Anyway
minimum overblows (or valved blow bends), no overdraws (or valved draw
bends) for chromatic playing.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov