[Harp-L] Re;Lung Infections and other Fun Crud

15 yrs or so ago when i was first gettiing w southern rock band.A Lead
guitar God came by and casualy blew a  Neil Young riff on my "A" mb wood
comb and said see? I can do that to! Little did I know he was comming down
w./ the mother of all crud(lung inf*cktion).a week later I had upper
respritory pnumonia and almost --------.,Being employed in the plastic feild
(extrusion tech-20+ yrs) I knew that moulded and sealed plastic is
HYDRO-SCOPICLY cleanable with in 3 microns of pure. I then switched to sp
20's as I liked the sound otb better than mb's and could spend the cash..So
if you play w/ anything wood make sure is id sealed w/ wax,varnish,etc. be
sure it doe's not absorb one iota of anything that cannot be cleaned
hydro-scopicaly and not retain any other type of residue.This is comming
from a former sailing  cat-marine enlistee and fearless drinker of untested
waters and multiple concotions.