Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Paul Lassey - Hallelujah /now Harp Tabs and on vids.

Hi JD:

Agreed. I think it's especially neat of Paul to do this for others.

If you click on the following video - (I just stumbled upon this while
doing a search based on your request) :)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ahpoJ_wdRw_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ahpoJ_wdRw)

...it's an interesting concept re harp-tabbing and will teach anyone  to
play 'Shenandoah'.

THEN, whether one is interested in the slide-guide for tabbing provided by
the gentleman who created the video or not - if you look in the right hand
margin there will be several videos with other players/approaches to tabs,
some  super-imposed on the screen (including more of Paul Lassey's).

I'm not particularly interested in tabs per se, but have used  them to
figure out a complicated bridge or two and find it kind of fun to  tab out a
song here and there for chromatic players.

While not seeking to promote slidemeister, there is an especially  nice
poster there from Britain (Henry) who's made it his  mission to tab out very
many songs for everyone else. If you'd like  more information, feel free to
contact me offlist.

Best,

Elizabeth

From: _jdekker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:jdekker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

"I really like the way the tabs ore on the video. Are there any other
videos
with tabs superimposed?