Re: [Harp-L] Last Waltz outtake

Ooooooooooh my...!!!!

This take is historic. I've always wondered why Caldonia is on the OST but
not on the film itself. Finally we can see it!!

The solo is amazing, I've been trying-and-giving-up, trying-and-giving-up
learning this solo, for several years :D  Nice solo by Bob Margolin too.

Many many thanks for sharing this!!!!

Cheers,

MA