RE: [Harp-L] off-line file transfer session recording

Robert-

Things/measures are set up by grid. There are "snap to" options. This is one of the things that one has to be careful with. There is quantize which I am not good enough with yet to speak about. BPM come into play as well. It is important to get a lead-in/count off for at least one bar. With that in plpace everything should synch up just fine. When you send the track back to the original studio, send the whole thing; from count-off to end. That's my 2 cents

As for me, this has been the most difficult thing for synching up a harp track. In my experience it is nearly impossible to do it by ear.

Buck