From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Daniel Perrone
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:54 PM
To: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] re: who's going to SPAH

> SPAH is a family but we always have room for one more.  Why not sign
up as a member and take that first step toward coming to a convention.
This same invitation goes to everyone on the list.  Please join SPAH,
regardless of whether you're going to the convention.
> Bob
>
> Bob Cohen
> Principal, MojoTools Interactive Media and Marketing
> Publisher, spah.org

Thanks for the invite Bob. Just finished joining SPAH online.

And you are right, now it does feel , like in a small way at least , I
am a part of it too.
Thanks.