[Harp-L] re: who's going to SPAH

I am pleased to say that I will be attending the SPAH convention next
month!  This has been a very challenging year for me and up until a week or
so ago I was not planning on attending. I am a solid 80% recovered from my
back surgery and  I recently realized the the best perscription for full
100% recovery is a dose of MAJOR HARMONICA MADNESS!!!!!

I look forward to seeing all of my old friends and making many new ones! A
SPAH convention really has nothing to do with harmonica and has everything
to do with connecting like minded human spirits. The music and harmonica
magic are indeed an important part of it all but it is the people that make
this event a special one-of-a-kind blessing for those that can attend.

I am very pleased to see that Smokin' Joe Leone is running the Jazz jams.  I
am not a jazz guy but he IS the one for the job I do know.  Randy did a
great job and will be missed for sure.  Mr. Smokey's gonna usher in a new
"TONE" for the jams.  They say variety is the spice of life.  Joe is one
spicey dude for sure :-)

Perhaps the most exciting part of my recent decision to make the trip to
Virginia Beach is that I will be driving down with harmonica royalty! Mr.
James Lincoln Gordon will be at my side as we cruise down the Delmarva
Penninsula coastline to the big show.  Mr. Jimmy has a BIG SURPRIZE that he
will have in my trunk (and in my CD player).

This is gonna be a monumental road trip of major proportions.  My goal to
have fun, stay safe and refill my "harmonica gas tank" for another year!  I
am hoping that this year I can put myself "on the map" in a much more
prominent way :-)

Safe travels to all making the trip.  See ya in paradise.

Warren Bee