From: David Fairweather <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, July 22, 2011 11:26:41 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH - Who's NOT going?

I didn't really want to start a "Who's NOT Going?" topic because I am
already so sad  that Richard Hunter and Bobbi Giordano and several others
have posted their regrets. But in an attempt to keep the "SPAH Who's Going?
Say Something About Yourself" topic tidy and upbeat,   can we try and keep
the regrets confined to this new  "Who's NOT going?" topic?    And if
there's a even a small chance you might change your mind and attend,  please
say so here.