[Harp-L] "Laura" - Fourkey diatonic - a YouTube "unlisted" video.

This was a "private" video I made a few weeks ago but tonight I changed it
from "private" to "unlisted", which means that only you fellow harp players
who have the link will get to see it.    I was really just testing out the
webcam on my new computer.   (The webcam and built-in mic seem to work
pretty well, despite the lighting less than optimal.)   But anyway, here I
am in my undershirt, playing "Laura", flubs and all, on my Pat Missin
Special Fourkey Marine Band 365.

Points of interest:  Note the #1 valved blow bends about halfway though,
which allow me to get below the bottom range of the harp.  And a few other
valved bends too.   I'm really starting to like those valved bends.  Like PT
Gazell has said before,  they give a new palette of sounds you don't usually
have access to on a diatonic harp.    And new = good in my book!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQo4HAb5Z-4