Re: [Harp-L] Blues Blowoff on SPAH opening night

Arranging for the shuttle bus to the Blowoff may be one of the less glamorous tasks of putting together a SPAH convention, so I'd like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation to the person who took on that job. I took the bus to and from the Blowoff last year, and what a relief it was not to have to navigate in a strange city after dark, look for a parking place, and drive back to the hotel late, late, late at night. Added to that was the camaraderie of all going out and returning together. Not having to drive and/or negotiate a ride made the difference between deciding to go and deciding not to go, for me.

So, to the unsung bus wrangler, THANK YOU.

Elizabeth (aka "Tin Lizzie")