[Harp-L] Re: off-line file transfer session recording

It's easier if you have a home recording studio, which I don't. I've done a couple through the good offices of friends but the method means there is no direct feedback between producer & player, either they like what you put down or they don't. I just did a bunch of blanket takes & let the guy choose what he wanted to use

SB