Re: [Harp-L] ampeg mercury

You appreciate feedback? Gaga, I loathe amp feedback.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Lare Sattler" <lmsattler@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Jul 22, 2011 12:53 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] ampeg mercury
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

I have a chance to pickup an Ampeg Mercury in good shape at a great price, and was curious if anyone has experience with one. My main mic is a Chuck Gurney built black CR bullet. I've heard these amps had similar circuitry to a tweed deluxe. Any feedback will be appreciated.
Thanks, Lare SattlerÂÂ The Little Chicago BandÂÂÂ Canton OhioÂ