The Challenge.

Set your metronome to 80 bpm.   On the higher keyed harp, play a major scale
starting a blow #4 ascending up the 9th at draw 8 and then descending back
down to blow #4.   Play WHOLE notes - 4 beats per note at 80 bpm.

Now play that same major scale on the other harp that is 1/2 step lower in
key.    So using the example Bb and A harps, you are now going to play a Bb
major scale on the A harp beginning at #4 draw bend and ascending by whole
notes (4 beats per note at 80 bpm)  through the #4, #5, #6 overblows and the
#7 overdraw up to the #8 blow bend and back down again.

Upload your finished product in random order of the two harps without
stating which of the harps is used first.   I will deduce which one is the
lower keyed harp and which is the higher keyed harp solely by the timbral
differences.  If I fail to correctly deduce which harp is which,  then I
will admit that overblows can be played "seamlessly".