[Harp-L] SPAH: whose going

Well after complaining about no East Coast SPAH's last year I'm afraid I'll have to miss the VA SPAH as well as the Garden St. Fest this year.

Because of the new job I only get 1 week of vacation this year which doesn't kick in until after Oct. 17.

Haven't seen my sisters in 11 years so I'm looking forward to visiting them in late October. The one has health problems so she can no longer fly back east to visit. Hope to hook up with some San Diego players while I'm in town that week. It's been 20 years since I've been to San Diego.

Michael Easton www.harmonicarepair.com