Re: [Harp-L] SPAH - who's going? Say something about yourself!

I am going to SPAH!  I live in Austin, TX.  I play chromatic,
diatonic, bass harp and harmonetta.  I love all styles of music.  I
consider my level of proficiency advanced.  I am looking forward to
providing the rhythm for some jazz songs on harmonetta and hopefully
sitting at the heels of the master, Bob Herndon!

I will also be running the morning beginner's blues jam, although all
are welcome, so let's call it the beginner's mind blues jam!  I will
also be teaching at Joe Filisko's Teach-in focusing on blues
chromatic!
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com