[Harp-L] From Levy's 1998 Masterclass in North Carolina

This was from a week at Paul Messinger's back in 1998...The pics are just assorted shots over the years to accompany the audio

We went into a local studio to check different mics to record harmonica..so Howard is not on Harp but piano

Howard wasn't even warmed up as he mumbled at the end, he sat down to test the piano and I was singing and playin along and someone hit record! I jokingly said at the end "it's a take" and I guess it was !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0fsoFO_bGc

Howard's Piano playin is off the wall great!!!!!! I took a short chorus on harp at about 2:58

Paul hosted an terrific week in Chappel Hill ! Thanx Paul and some of Y'all were there for this historic week in the South.....!

enjoy,
Rob Paparozzi