Re: [Harp-L] Another gem for you!

Sandy Weltman did this years ago.......

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Hewlett <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: NHLNet <NHLNet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; HarpTalk <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; HarmonicaIndia <HarmonicaIndia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jul 18, 2011 3:46 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Another gem for you!

Hi all,

Have you seen anyone playing harmonica and bones at the same time?

This is brilliant; Ernie Gordon made these bones in 1943 from beef ribs and
plays them for you courtesy of youtube.

After playing he gives a little demo on how to do it.

If you like this why not email Ernie and tell him, I'm sure he'd appreciate it,
I think it's good to support these old boys - real craftsmen.

Better yet, ask him to send you a copy of his superb album; he's retired now and
would probably be happy to make a few surprise sales!

His email is on the video. Go for it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crNpp5zi3kw

Many thanks

Ben