Re: [Harp-L] Mickey Raphael with Edie Brickell

Do love Mickey Raphael ....
this cut ...is cool...but also Reminds me that I do not care ( as much)  to sit in when there is a slide guitar playing....if fills up so much of the space a harp fills....

They had Mickey up there but were not really gonna let him have some room to move...( as Mr. Mayall once said)....
When the guitar player sees an acoustic harp....Oh well...that's show business.

thanks for the link...

Grant