[Harp-L] Weber 8A150 anyone?

Hi gang! ok so here is my new plan or idea I should say.. I am thinking about buying a VHT Special 6 head and having a 2x8 combo cab made (that I will put the VHT brain into) I already have a Weber (4ohm) 8A125 and looking at getting a 8A150 to go in the with it. I know this might sound like a crazy idea, but thats why we ask questions. For the question.. what do you guys think of mixing a 8A125 and 8A150 (both being 4ohms) with the VHT S6 head?

Cheers,Joey