[Harp-L] The Ohio State Harmonica Championship is Saturday July 16th in Chester Ohio at 5pm

The Ohio State Harmonica Championship is Saturday July 16th in Chester Ohio at 5pm

There is NO fee to participate.

1st. place $300
2nd place $150
3rd place $75
4th place $25.

The contest will be held on the commons under the big tent

Directions ~~

From Columbus:
US 33 South to Athens
US 50 East to Coolville
Ohio 7 South to Chester

From Marietta / Parkersburg, WV:
US 50 & Ohio 7 South to Coolville
Ohio 7 South to Chester
From my experience, this is a nice, small group to do a performance. All
talent levels are welcome and needed. It has been fun and educational to perform at the event. The number of contestants over the years have varied from about 8 to 15. Each person has 5 minutes to do to "recognizable" songs. The talent has been good, but not at a level that would or should intimidate a beginning or intermediate level player. I recommend you attend if possible.

Jim Rumbaugh