Re: [Harp-L] bluegrass at SPAH

David

I was really hoping to talk with you at SPAH. I have been learning some
Bluegrass tunes for chromatic harmonica and developing my own style. Oh
well. Maybe next year?

Cara

I have only been playing harmonica for about 15 months and have just a
few bluegrass tunes in my repertoire (Read Haired Boy, Cripple Creek,
John Hardy, Amazing Grace, Sweet Georgia Brown, and Old Joe Clark).
Some bluegrass jams are welcoming to beginners and some are not. Do
you have a feel for how tolerant these jams are with respect to beginners?

I really appreciate you working on this.

Cheers!