Re: [Harp-L] bluegrass at SPAH

What a bummer.  Cara Cooke is graciously arranging all these great bluegrass jams, and it appears I won’t be able to make SPAH this year.

As some of you know, I’ve been actively playing bluegrass harmonica for many years.   The tunes on my newest CD—Bluegrass Harmonica—can now be freely heard in their entirety at either

      http://airplaydirect.com/music/davidnaiditch/

or

            http://www.reverbnation.com/davidnaiditch

(I’ve received complaints that the snippets heard on CD Baby and iTunes are too short and often don’t even include the harmonica sections.)

Ten of these 12 tunes are well known and can usually be requested at bluegrass jams.  If you listen to my recordings, you’ll notice that I’m an oddball, using a C chromatic to play bluegrass in all keys.  I like the sound and the challenge, but bluegrass harmonica players almost always use diatonic harmonicas.

Enjoy all the jamming,

David Naiditch
http://www.davidnaiditch.com