Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel 2

On 07/13/2011 04:03 AM, David Priestley ( for harp-L) wrote:

I'm glad you've found an axe you like.

How ever I feel I mast ask what are you saying about construction workers and basketball players? ;-)
These fine upstanding citizens number amongst some of my most trying students.

One should take care, after all, we all live in 'constructed' houses n' stone throwing should always be discouraged.