RE: [Harp-L] Dannekers harps price

> > From: "david robbins"
> > Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Cost of harps ? / The real question is...
> > WOW Dannekers harps are Expensive!! And those prices are not even in us
> > dollars which are worth squat these days thanks to our useless/harmfull US
> > govt.
> > No thanks, I'll pass.

> From: mandowhacker@xxxxxxxxx
> I looked it up.  95 something for them.  Was it English Pounds?  (I'm not
> sure of the symbol used.)  If it is, that makes them $153 +or- a buck or so.
>
> Sounds in line for a top line harp from any of the makers.
>
> Especially, if you can get them in a month or so.    ;-)
I understand the Dannekers have not had any reed work done... what exactly is one paying for then?
Also, why do they have an American flag embossed on the cover plate? Isn't that a little odd?
BTW- the Euro and the Pound have been kicking the Dollar's butt for over a decade.

Michael Peloquin

The West Coast Harmonica Summit DVD has been released:

http://www.jazzharmonicasummit.com/

http://www.amazon.com/West-Coast-Jazz-Harmonica-Summit/dp/B003UL1BPY

It was an amazing night of harmonica, and now you can witness it even if you weren’t there! Buy your copy today!
http://harpsax.com
http://www.usaharmonicas.com