Re: [Harp-L] bluegrass at SPAH

I wasn't aware of the schedule for the Blues Blowoff.  However, I wasn't
scheduling anything for anyone but me on Tuesday and Sunday.  (I was only
letting others know what my plans would be in case they were interested.)
The jam that I thought we might try for those interested at SPAH was the
Friday jam.  It is early enough for those who would like to do a bluegrass
jam and cannot stay up late, and it does not have to conflict directly with
anything but dinner and/or the evening show.  I doubt those who choose to go
will be particularly numerous, so attendance at the show should not be
severely impacted.  It is simply another choice (and it is still in the
figuring out stages).

See you soon.

Cara