Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

nice harps but not worth the dough in my opinion. terrible customer service from my experience. good luck.

--- On Mon, 7/11/11, Rebecca Saletan <saletan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Rebecca Saletan <saletan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 11, 2011, 8:32 PM

Does anybody know if Harrison Harmonicas is facing any serious problems these days. Are they, in fact, still in business?
As good as the harmonicas are--I have a C which I love--the company seems to have major credibility problems when it comes to communication.

I've waited 14 patient months for an A and a D, and when my credit card was charged in May,
I expected delivery within two weeks.

It's been two months and I have yet to receive them. I've mailed customer service and am waiting on a reply,
however, it concerns me that the two phone numbers associated with the company have been disconnected.

If anyone has any knowledge of the situation with Harrison Harmonicas, I would appreciate the info.

Thanks,

Marshall Messer