[Harp-L] F Marine Band Still Available - also an Eb MBD

I posted a custom F MB earlier this weekend, it is super sweet, but it has a
very minor blemish in that I had to use two different screw types (two are
standard Hohner size and one is 2-56).  It is pretty much ready to go, but
I'll be away from home most this week now.  I can ship it on the 18th.  Due
to the delay, I can come down in price to $130.

I also have an Eb Marine Band Deluxe for sale.  It is set up for blues
playing and not overdraws.  It is tuned to 19 limit at 442 and I "sealed"
the come with a mixture of mineral oil and butcher's block.  I can ship that
sometime that week too...I want to check the tuning one last time before
shipping.  $100
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com