[Harp-L] Endorsers, current,

Hi Everyone, just emailed then had a long talk with John Nemeth as the
agreement is very clear. Since he became a Sonny Jr Sole customer amp endorser,
 he does not use any other customer amps except for a resissue bassman that
I  helped him set up tube wise, bias, there is a structural flaw which I
nailed  front to back, .Thick trust for the line out and he is happy,
satisfied customer  who can get out of it reasonably. John Nemeht Only plays Sonny
Jr SC amplifiers,  he stated the sound men love them. At 25 pounds it's a comp
act firehouse which  if the sound men are happy, it's a go

Charlie Musselwhite became a Sole endorser , now with both Super  Scruncher
and Avenger, .
Gary Smith: Uses a Cruncher/
Stephen Shy had a solder joint take a whack at the firt
Mike Schmid  with pro jazz keyboard player invited me with play with  the
Harmlem Blue Groove band, possibility Sunday.
This is how I plan on doing my work on the site; The speaker finalizer must
 now put his initials on his stage of the amp,

This will  be what I see as he best way to properly show how  the  player
thinks concerning a live situation, so please ;eass

There are many options, all giving a unit feature .
My endorsers love the mics as I keep some on hand for a reasonable  price.

I am reacjclose to thinking this through,  I have virtually all of  Weber's
speakers needed and they have been great over close to 25 years  together.

Endorsement policy per person will be :'

Sugar Ray Norcia - First to do or
Charlie Musselwiite - Incredible spiritual friend and confident.
Gary Smith - Loves his Mr. Crunchy and stays with it like it is.
John Nemeth:  Kroonin' siky smooth voice and fluent harp lines with is  U
block style.
Mark Hummel - Technical gentleman,
 Gabriel Cedra
Marcian Petruscu ( Hungary ) Really genuine player.
Peder Nande
Westside Andy Lindermann - Got tired of fielding all the technical calls
that should have been done so wer work

Ian Collard    This is just off the top of my head, and all  basic players
who just heard from word of mouth, or from guys who bought KiM  WILSON's
piece of work. Much went into that amp and I am proud to have presented  it to
my friend Kim who I have known for close to over 35 years.. When I was
building the Sonny Jr 1 in 1992 Kim did enjoy the one and faw Little Walter
recorded sound we nailed with it. He could take a P12N and make it just honk
with is directed flow of air. American Airline was contacted to find the
dimensions of the amp being able to fit overhead, gorgeous work by Sam Hutton
to  put his magic on the cab, with sweet K W,. A few tube changes , we did a
lot of work and I have the utmost respect for Kim since Soap Creek in
Austin..

All the best, I see the world as is, gigs from the band and the owner's
perspective,

Hope to have Rah\'s vd

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ss