[Harp-L] Endorsers, John and company

Just to clear up what a certain company refuses to take down, all the
endorsers listed on my site use my amp as their custom amp. Besides Greg hooking
 me up with Charlie and my knowing Mark for over 13 years, Gary for close
to 10,  everyone else has contacted me and we worked something out. No one is
lured for  a low price to use the amp, everyone is unique with same
underlying agreement,  which is they use the SJ as their custom harp amp. For these
high level players  who make their living playing and recording music, the
amp they choose to play  must be one that allows them to just plug in and
play no matter what the room  situation. I had emailed John Nemeth after
seeing some other company stated he  used their amp, which he uses mine solely
except if traveling for the past two  years, which is using a Super Cruncher.
I spend as much time needed working  with each customer, they all want the
same underlying factor; to have Fun, not  to struggle with the amp concerning
feedback, and to have it be a natural  extension of themselves. Talked with
John tonight, he will be coming by at the  end of July to get him set up
with tubes, do a video where you can hear from as  many endorsers our
relationship, some playing together, how we used to do it  before it seemed to
become some type of competition. Sugar Ray came by 6/23 and  we are breaking up
the 30 minute conversation of our history, its entirety can  be heard on the
site, there will be two off the cuff good  acoustic duets ( I tried to sit
back and let everyone appreciate the genius tone  of Ray, who spent a good
bit of time with Big Walter. - I am hard on myself and  sure could have played
less, it was fun and real history from one of the major  links in the
chain, something that will becoming less and less as time goes on.  .. I set up
John Nemeth with a way where he could use a reissue bassman when he  goes
overseas, as I have several ways to manipulate them, not just one; no  matter
what the speaker combination, after working with them for so many years  can
just change one of the blue eminences or one of the Jensen Reissues out and
sub it to fully enhance the sound, as that is how I come about getting the
final  sound. If players use these amps then I can certainly make them 100%
better than  they are, and still keep it so the player is self reliant, give
them options so  they can understand why things will be work with less
fight. Charlie chose  to take his SC on the road with him, I will be working
with Pierre when he comes  through, another video, and if needed, will travel
to west coast to do personal  interviews of the greats of today. They all are
unique and at the top of their  game, true performers, it will be good to
be hands on with them. I do not need  contracts with these men, we have an
understanding; my build cost to use Weber  top quality speakers, each for a
reason, American PIO caps, cabs that cost more  than anyone else's due to the
protective proprietary finish as well as every  component of the amp,
different inputs for various purposes, while keeping it  simple. Line out system
that is being expanded on for all Sonny Jr customers,  where you will not
need to buy my amp to have it work, and in a 42 pound  structural enclosure.
The Fender Reissue 'bassman is set up wrong for harp, that  is the first thing
that caught my eye; personally as a player I do not  like a mod where the
natural extension of use of the hands , seal against your  face, right mic,
all parts of the puzzle is not as important as the lower sound  enhancer from
the Super Sonny. Everyone is important, however John have a nice
compliment that even the sound men are not fighting with the amps... Having a 20
pound personal monitor unit than can be put on a an amp steap  string up  fthe
farm in Boise. We have our baby with us and we are making the rounds. Call
you  Tuesday if not Monday

Can't wait to hear what's cooking and I am only touring with your amp.
Using a bassman on fly outs.
I will be in your neck of the woods in July!
I saw your amp on Trumps show! Old Charlie had a sweet tone.

Sent  from my iPhone
These are the people who  Sonny Jr Harp Amps, just in the United  States.

Charlie Musselwhite.
Mark Hummel
Gary Smith
Pierre Lacocque -