[Harp-L] re: Fraud

 I've been accused of many things. Some I was guilty ( Yes, leaping from the stage I did wind up with my face in the middle of a well endowed female fan's chest  who slapped me repeatedly on both cheeks with her bosums, but it was an accident). Some I was not ( I never met the Sheriff's daughter and have no idea how the camel got there). This particular accusation falls under , "I never do nothin' wrong but I always get framed."