[Harp-L] Vintage Mics to go!

Hey guys!

Got a very sweet ElectoVoice EV 606 for sale.  I bought it from Silvertone
(fellow harp-ler) around 2001.  IT IS LIKE NEW!  I don't know the player in
this Vid is but ......here is what it looks and sounds like like!  Perfect
for smaller hands!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_AFq2J2fx8&feature=related

I also have a Military version of the ElectoVoice desk mic that is VERY
sweet sounding that I modified by removing the mount for playing comfort.
E-mail me off list if interested.  I will send pics.

Although I have shipped to Europe, I would prefer stateside.

Gary