Re: [Harp-L] Danny G's Harmonica Party

Just 2 more days until DannyG's Harmonica Party.  21746 North Benton West
Road, North Benton, Ohio 44449   GPS Coordinates:   40.982595,-81.06463

I'll be on hand to do tuning and some repair on site, as long as I have the
parts and tools with me.

I have some mics to sell from personal stock.  I have Sonotone CM-10
"lollipop" mics with crystal element (about 10 in stock), then a whole bunch
of dynamic mics including Shure 515, 517, 575, a couple that I've modified
with a volume control added (Shure 275 and 575), and I have one Shure 533
SBV (low impedance).

I have harmonicas to sell from Al Data's estate.  Hohner HH-267 48-Chord
harmonicas (22 of them), various Hohner 260, 270, 280 Chromatics, Hering
Chromatics, a 12-key set of Huang Star Performer harps (apparently never
played).

George