[Harp-L] Ampeg GVT5-110

I am doing my internet research for a good small amp and ran across the new Ampeg GVT5-110 which is a 5watt 1x10 combo.. here are the specs from the Ampeg site.. It looks like a great amp (at least on paper). I like the fact that it has speaker outs as I could use this to power my Showman 15 Tone-Ring cab for bigger shows.. I would love to hear your guys thoughts on this amp
Dual power modesFull power â 5 watts RMSHalf power â 2.5 watts RMSPreamp: Tube ( 1 x 12AX7 )Rectifier: Solid statePower amp: Tube ( 1 x 6V6GT )Speaker configuration: 1 x 10â CelestionÂTone controls: Baxandall treble and bassSpeaker outputs: 1 x 16 ohm, 2 x 8 ohm and 2 x 4 ohmCabinet: Open-back, void-free 15mm plywoodDimensions (H x W x D inches excluding handle approx.): 16.0 x 15.5 x 9.1Handling weight (approx.): 28.4 lbs / 12.9 kg
Cheers,Joey Anchors