Subject: Re: [Harp-L] XB-40 recordings

Hmm, yes. The F's sound more plausible, thx. I'm a big fan of Marv's.  He's
one of my favourite people and become one of my 'must spend time with'
musicians at SPAH/GSHC/Buckeye/Williamsburgh.

Elizabeth

"I seem to remember Marv telling me that his XB-40s are in F and F#.   He
plays them cross-harp with many hall musicians who play their chromatics in
C.  I think that his guitar is a Baby Taylor.

What a musician he is!  He has an encyclopedic knowledge of the chords that
accompany almost any song  that you can play.  He plays the fast part of
Wm Tell  Overture.

Ver