Re: [Harp-L] Danny G's Harmonica Party

Old, I'm still young at heart. The only thing on my body that still works.
Your dream is nice, I could see myself working in a place like this.
But the truth us for me to reach the Georgia border is to drive 7 hours.
So if any one know's of harp stuff going on in Florida please let me know.

Abner GaldÃs