[Harp-L] harmonica prices

Hi folks, no more commenting on the validity of a thread.  Any discussion
on the merits of a thread is meta discussion and as such is not generally
allowed under the harp-l posting guidelines.  I'd say we're at impasse
anyhow.  Nothing new has been offered in about 24 hrs and nobody is being
convinced of the merits of the other side's arguments.  Let's get back to
our regularly scheduled programming, all things harmonica.  This is our
broad topic and while it does extend to world economic policy from time to
time it isn't really covered under our mandate.  Thanks, harp-l-listowner