[Harp-L] tune the higher notes sharper or lower? - Richard Sleigh vs. Pat Missin

  I seem to remember somewhere, maybe in one of Richard Sleigh's tuning videos on u tube, he says that for a just intonated harp he tempers the tuning for sweeter chords by tuning notes a tad higher as he goes up the harp towards the higher notes.  Two other customizers (Pat Missin and Rumanian customizer Jim, who has the DIY workshop on u tube) that because lower pitched reeds usually flatten more with increasing pressure than higher pitched reeds, they tune the higher reeds a tad lower than their octave counterparts.
  So which is it?  Or am I totally wrong in what i think I remember?

 ron