Re: [Harp-L] Turbuharp ELX electric harp

I agree.  The Turboharp AX/S20 is airtight, responsive and loud.  Also great
tone and very easy to cup with a mic.  Truly an innovative product.  They
were unavailable for a while, I think due to the amount of labor involved.
I've had a Bb for years that is still going strong and just received the 4
other key they offer.  I've never had the privilege of meeting Jim, but he's
definitely earned my respect and support.  I'm going to pledge to his new
project today.  A harp with a built in mic based on optical sensors!!!!!
WOW

thx
DW