From: Bill Hines <billhines4@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, 31 January, 2011 23:06:06
Subject: [Harp-L] Bose PAS Redux?

All of the talk about amp stands, sound projection, monitors vs mains, etc has
me remembering that Larry used to be a big proponent of the Bose PAS to solve a
number of these. I always thought that teaming this up with a Lone Wolf, Harp
Commander, Digitech (w/Hunter patches) all of which have been discussed lately,
might be quite optimal in some cases.

Well, now that we have Larry (Iceman) back, what say you? Any change of opinions
or news to report on this front? It's been quite some time since it's been
mentioned.

For those who weren't part of these past discussions, a big feature of this gear
is the ability to uniformly distribute sound for the band and the audience,
compactness, etc.

Bill Hines