Re: [Harp-L] Lone Wolf Harp Attack at IBC

I recently bought a Harp Attack to use as a back up at gigs. It's a lot easier than bringing two amps to gigs. I was really surprised at how good this pedal sounds through the P.A. It has great tone, and is really easy to learn to use. To my ears, nothing sounds better than a quality tube amp for harp, but, this pedal is a great alternative ( in my opinion). I have no affiliation with Lone Wolf, just a satisfied customer.
                           Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Bobby BlackHat <bobby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:47:08
To: <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Lone Wolf Harp Attack at IBC

I've decided to take along a Lone Wolf Harp Attack pedal rather than hauling
an amp to the IBC.  Since I don't have a sturdy travel case for my either of
my amps (HarpGear/Cruncher), and with the airlines charging fees for checked
bags, I started looking for an acceptable alternative.  After reading
several posts on Harp-L and doing a little independent research, the Harp
Attack Pedal is the solution I settled on. I have test driven the Harp
Attack in different gig situations and found it easy to set up and it REALLY
sounds great. Whether I decide to run straight to the PA or use it with one
of the backline amps provided I'm confident the Harp Attack will do the
trick.

And for the record, I have no financial interest in Lone Wolf.

See ya in Memphis.

Bobby