Re: [Harp-L] RP355 Patches
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] RP355 Patches
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:36:27 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=QZJF262dSYMFYEwO2SyIEk/AE0DW5zeA5zSwAU3kQwoQAlJLq9r3a6AUY9HwI8nB; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Richard Hunter wrote:
<Here are a couple of amped blues patches for your review. The first (FBDW2D) is the one I used on <the clip you heard. If you work the pedal, the pitch slides up and down a whole step--not important <for blues, but great if you want to emulate a slide guitar. If you just leave the pedal alone, <you'll get the patch without the slide.
In case anybody didn't figure it out, that message was supposed to go to Peter S. My apologies for any confusion that mistakenly sending it to the whole list may have caused.
Thanks, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and