[Harp-L] 1970's Vintage Green MXR Analogue Delay Unit's

Hi,
They emmulate the Echoplex extremely well. Best I've heard. They are a bit larger than a normal sized stomp box/pedal. Very warm tone with very little signal interruption. Works perfect. One is a 2 imput model(275.00) and the other is a 3 imput model, which, for some reason is more desireable(375.00). I have two. I am letting one go because I don't use any effects and haven't for years. Please contact me offlist if interested.
Thanks Dave